Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Fair in an Overview - Part One


Within the first 5 days of the fair, Joshua Red, Gracie, James, Zachary, and I all had 4-H cooking demonstrations to perform in front of judges.

 Zachary and James both made oatmeal and smoothies, but at separate times. I only appear to have pictures of Z though. However, they both did a fantastic job.
 
Gracie made some dinner rolls.











Joshua and I both made a separate pizza. Josh made a regular one, and I made a gluten free one. All in all, I ended up with a blue ribbon for some rolls I made and blue for my pizza; Red got blue for his pizza; Grace got a red ribbon for her rolls, but a blue for some crepes she made with her friend Olivia; James got blue for his oatmeal, and so did Zach. We're all happy with how we did, and appreciate the feedback the judges gave each of us.

Well, that covers what we did at the fair from Friday August 2nd to Tuesday August 6th. The sheep part of the fair will take up at least one post, so we'll save that for later!


Rachel: editor of the CODERLAMBIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment